Why doesn`t American Toilet Manufacturors make their products in more colors?

Why do American Toilet Manufacturors not make their toilets and sinks in every color vairety? Wouldn`t it be just as easy to paint them blue and red and green as bone and ivory? I have done a lot of research and the only colorful ones to be found seem to either be in China or they are those weak flushing Gerber... show more Why do American Toilet Manufacturors not make their toilets and sinks in every color vairety? Wouldn`t it be just as easy to paint them blue and red and green as bone and ivory? I have done a lot of research and the only colorful ones to be found seem to either be in China or they are those weak flushing Gerber types. Why don`t American Standard make a color vairiety of their super flush models (or do they and am I missing an ad somewhere, or can one special order them from the factory)?
Update: I can see most of you haven`t tried to buy a bath tub or toilet that has the modern features yet has the color of your choice and there has to be many others who want a red or purple ( or whatever) bath tub and toilet.As for painting,I can see you haven`t tried finding any color to replaint/refinish one other than... show more I can see most of you haven`t tried to buy a bath tub or toilet that has the modern features yet has the color of your choice and there has to be many others who want a red or purple ( or whatever) bath tub and toilet.As for painting,I can see you haven`t tried finding any color to replaint/refinish one other than white either.What is the obsession with one basic color? The ali company in China has a HUGE variety.Why don`t American companys?