Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 years ago

What are the chances Lenovo can fix my laptop for free?

I am a medical student and I got a new Lenovo laptop i3 one with blue cover over the summer and I got frustrated over an email today and kind of lost my composure and started swearing and smashed the keyboard pretty hard.

The laptop was shut off and when I try to turn it back it it only shows the "Lenovo" logo but does not go to the Window start screen.

The laptop is 1 year warranty so it is before expired.

Can Lenovo help fix it free? Where to contact/send laptop for warranty?

Favorite Answer

The chances of it being repaired for free are zero, zilch, nada, no, my friend.

• Richard2 years agoReport

I'm in a group called the Willow Creek Computer Connection. Which we refurbish computers for non-profit groups. How much damage a person has done will determined the price it will cost to get it fix. Which we do not do, but Best Buy can. The problem above sounds like a hard drive is damage.

No

Yeah you can forget the warranty I work for Lenovo you just admitted damaging your own laptop

Ok

None l would think.

If your laptop is in the warranty then you have no problem

No. They won't fix it for free.

NOT A CHANCE, physical damage is not covered under warranty. Get help for your anger issues.

It may not be fixable and you may have the expense of replacing it.

Why would you even think that Lenovo would agree to fix your laptop for free when you've bashed the hell out of it. Not going to happen