Survey: If volunteering was mandatory what would you choice be and why? animal shelter, orphanage, hospitals, etc?

Favorite Answer

orphanage. i like kids not babies since im afraid of them in a way like if i hold them i might drop them or they will cry but like older kids i do fine with them. i eventually want kids some day too.

my field has a LOT of volunteering people want your free labor and could always use an extra hand. i work as a chef when i was in college there were a ton of events at various hours including 12am-3am. i did volunteering at the animal shelter in my state for the humane society and i liked the animals but the manager treated us like shet. she would ALWAYS make me and my friend do the betch work like cleaning the yard or dog pens of dog poop and pee and then when we actually wanted to take a break she would yell at us for taking a break. the other volunteers didn't get yelled at for taking a break and they had the easy work which was just playing with the animals or walking them. ended up not going after a while because the manager was such a douche bag.

• ?

I would choose the animal shelter because I absolutely adore animals.

That would have to be an animal shelter.

in the US, there are no orphanages...you would have to leave the country...animal shelter too sad

• Rhys

Orphanage. That sounds the easiest to me

I want to say animal shelter because I have six cats from tbere, BUT...the place is so poorly run.

The response that it wouldn't be volunteering is right.

Our local hospital sucks and I've known odious homeless people. I'll go with the kitties and puppies

• I'd translate pornography into braille.

then it wouldn't be volunteering...

but I would get involved in a literacy program

animal shelter

Source(s): Go into a store's fitting room. After several minutes yell loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"