Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 years ago

Would the world be a better place if feminists stopped protesting Melania Trump's heels and started protesting hijabs?

I think it most definitely would be.

Favorite Answer

"Would the world be a better place if feminists stopped protesting Melania Trump's heels and started protesting hijabs?"

Yes it would, but feminists ultimately cannot help themselves. And I'm talking about the prominent ones that we see in the news, not the self-identified feminist apologists who come here to deny anything bad and tell us that feminism is only about 'equality' while their sisters in power are out there making a complete mockery of that ideal.

Sooner or later, the prominent feminists have to lead by their actual convictions. And today's bunch of "feminists" are not the same equal Rights activists of the last century that were fighting for basic legal Rights for women. Instead, it is all Neo-Leftist social change and social engineering that is at the root of feminism today.

And this is why they cannot help themselves when they are sexist or denigrate WOMEN, when those women do not fall in line with their radical Leftist IDEOLOGY. Feminism today is ideologically aligned with the radical neo-left at the expense of advocating for women. The many examples where they openly denigrate women that do not follow their ideology should tell it all.

Simple equality is old-school feminism that no longer exists today. If you are not prepared to believe in Patriarchy theory and toxic masculinity while promoting Leftist causes such as denigrating Republicans and males and Whites and Christians and patriots and even "cis-gendered" people, then you are not a feminist by the standards of today's prominent feminists.

.

Feminism is a joke, nothing more than being retarded.

people have the right to protest what ever the f they want. Protesting is stupid though, you can not change anything by protesting, all you do is attract negative publicity. If I would have something against Melania I would write her a letter explaining my beef, and I would try to make her understand what she is doing wrong, persuade her to change her behavior.

The world would be a better place to live without feminist.

Please point out an example of a protest against Mrs. Trump's heels.

Or maybe you meant a "remark".

I don't know of any feminists starting any protests about Melania Trump's heels.

Do you not know the difference between criticism and protest?

World would be a better place if feminists stopped existing.

good idea

Sure would be but feminists are desperate to import Islam to the West which is why they champion hijabs. Because that's not oppressive to women at all...right?

On the other hand...the movement that claims to champion women hates Melania (a woman).

Twisting my brain into a pretzel to understand feminist logic.

I think feminists should adopt hijabs as their official uniform