Do you think the Cubs' offense or the injuries are THE bigger concern for the Cubs?

I am more concerned about the Cubs offense than the injuries they've suffered that have affected their offense, because their hitters have gone through a few stretches where they simply stop hitting and producing and seemingly fail to execute in key situations. If the Cubs are going to hold off the Brewers... show more I am more concerned about the Cubs offense than the injuries they've suffered that have affected their offense, because their hitters have gone through a few stretches where they simply stop hitting and producing and seemingly fail to execute in key situations.

If the Cubs are going to hold off the Brewers and the Cardinals and win the NL Central, then no doubt the hitters have to step up their performance on offense, until they get Contreras and Russell back.

Are you more concerned about the Cubs' offense or the injuries that have affected their offense?