Jo Malone's English Oak?

Hi all! I've read rave reviews about Jo Malone London's two new fragrances and I must say that I am excited to try them out. However, I was thinking that the English Oak would make a nice gift to a girl friend. It's going to be my first time with a Jo Malone product and I've heard that they... show more Hi all!

I've read rave reviews about Jo Malone London's two new fragrances and I must say that I am excited to try them out.

However, I was thinking that the English Oak would make a nice gift to a girl friend.

It's going to be my first time with a Jo Malone product and I've heard that they don't assign a specific gender to their products.

With this knowledge in mind, will it be appropriate to give a gift set of both the Redcurrant and Hazelnut scents to my lady friend? I'm just hoping they won't be too overpowering, since that would certainly take on a more masculine quality.

Your thoughts, please?
1 answer 1