Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 3 years ago

I have decided I want to live and work in Mexico. I will sneak across the border with my kids. Anyone in Mexico objects, they can go to hell?

• mokrie
    Favorite Answer

Yes, go. They imprison illegals. Mexican jails---you'll love it.

• PROSTITUTE DETECTED

You don't have to sneak across the border. I know several people who were on holiday in Mexico or in student exchange programs, decided they wanted to stay, got a job, and then went to apply for a work visa. It's pretty easy- you just need a statement from your employer that they are employing you. Too bad we don't keep things that simple.

• dogtags40
      3 years agoReport

In any case, unless you are bilingual and have marketable skills, you'll make what similar Mexicans make. Currently the minimum wage for general workers is MX$100 (about US$ 5,50) per hour. You'll have to learn to eat and live like the Mexicans to make do on that wage.

Go to hell? they are already there...why do you think they want to come here