Warren T asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 3 years ago

Since they are in this country illegally, shouldn't they be sent home?

Favorite Answer

Illegals should be deported - yes.

Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren both state that DACA 'children' are the bright future of America. Apparently the sole source of our bright future. Not you, not your children, not any other born American. Just DACA 'children'.

Says something. It silently screams the rather low opinion both hold regarding the very Americans that vote for them. They already loudly scream the low opinion of those Americans who do not vote liberal Bolshevik.

Send the illegals home. Especially the DACA and anchors. That'll put all those liberals out of office in 3 elections. They are why liberals see them as our sole 'bright future'.

• Strega

If their parents brought them here as babies or young children isn't this their home? It's all they've ever known. My grandmother, from Italy, didn't get here naturalization until she was 70, my mom was in her 40's, should my mom have been sent home to a place she'd never been just because her mom wasn't a citizen? I'm sorry but there has to be a better way.

Or is it just the brown people you want gone?

Yes, the whole Ellis island "Welcome to America" trip ended in 1954. The US should be choosey and just take above average people.

I bet you call yourself a Christian too

But why? Im not saying we have open boarders and just let any and everyone in but why not let the ones who are here stay?