Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

I am a 6'1 male weighing 205 lbs and wear 34x32 jeans - am I fat?

I ask because I have been overweight my entire life, reaching 275 lbs in high school and in my early 20's. My jean size then was 42x32. I would wear XXL and now wear L shirts. I am 26 now and this is the first time I've lost weight so I do not know if I am still seen as fat or not. I can't help but to view myself in the same way. It's not as though the weight change happened suddenly, but gradually enough to the point where I don't at all feel any different. I suppose that through the years, being overweight has made me a bit insecure, so I don't know, would I still be considered fat? I am still trying to lose weight btw.

Favorite Answer

I am a 6'1 male weighing 205 lbs and wear 34x32 jeans - am I fat? America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids. Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for 33 and a half years; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using ivs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside you home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Afanasiy Sidyachiy]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Earth is flat; stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Enoch and Elijah return to preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago.

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer.

Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light.

Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. Forgive me.

• I love how the Antichrist wears gloves because he's self conscious about how long his nails are. This is the greatest answer anyone has ever received. I love whoever wrote this.

• Box

eat less calories. feel better

• Box
      3 years agoReport

thumbs down? uh, eating less calories has proven to work! j was 6'2" 240lbs and went to 183lbs in six mos by eating less. and i feel great!

I wouldn't call you fat at all, I'm 5'6 205 with a 34 inch waist, I'm a little overweight but not obese.

It's all about your build bro, at 5'6 I look skinny at 150 which is where I should be at statistically but in reality because I'm bigger boned and stocky I look like a stick at 150.

You are exactly the same size, as me (In regards to height and weight). I am quite overweight, but not fat. I would surely feel way more confident about my appearance, if I lost around 30-40 lbs. But, I am not even trying to lose weight, because I have no time and energy for that.

If you are motivated to lose weight, then go for it, having lost another 30 pounds, would surely make you feel a lot better.