Discuss life in moab utah?

Hi, i would like to chat to someone who lives in moab utah via email. I need to know more about the city and life there. If you can leave your email i will contact. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I have never lived there, but I've visited. It's busy, mainly with tourists who want to see the nearby National Parks.

There are lots of stores for tourists--the typical T-shirt and souvenir shops--and others supplying what we jokingly call "adventure boys and girls," young adult hikers and climbers who are a special kind of self-centered and immature and whose clothes are almost a uniform, with long hair on guys, braids on girls, paracord bracelets, cargo shorts, hiking boots, and those hipster cotton scarves wrapped many times around the neck.

Because so many people visit for the parks, you need hotel reservations in advance. There's often a wait at restaurants.

There are good restaurants. Parking on the street can be difficult, and crossing the main street through town on foot is hard because of the traffic.

I'm aware this isn't exactly what you asked for, but it's a start in learning about a place, right?

• jem2 years agoReport

That was really a great answer. Yeah i really wanted to know about what people see, what they wear and so forth. Great stuff.

Like hell.

• jem2 years agoReport

LOL why?