lala
Lv 7
lala asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 years ago

Society and culture OK HERE?

WE celebrate the death of the most beautiful woman in in the world ;; Lady Diana

D o you think its was a real car accident

or if her death had been order by someone higher than Diana ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

the latter of course.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Diana died in an accident caused by excess speeds and an impaired driver.

The death is remembered, not celebrated. It is Diana's life that is celebrated.

• 2 years ago

I have yet to hear of those "better ways than a traffic accident" as stated in Wankerbiker's answer, just what are those "better ways"? Poison? A bullet? An accident in the bath? Turning on the T.V? As usual, he just parrots what other people have said without giving the matter any serious thought whatsoever. I still have some serious doubts, such as, none of the CCTV cameras working that night, the time it took for an ambulance to get to her and then the time it took to get to the hospital, such a short distance away, The declared drunk driver, also said to be under the influence of drugs, didn't look at all under the influence, in that last photo of them in the tunnel. I have reservations, that is all I can say.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

I agree, she would have been thinking about her two sons and never have put her life in that danger.

• 2 years ago

Of course it was a real accident her driver was drunk and she wasn't wearing a seat belt the only survivor of the accident was wearing a seat belt. If you are planning on killings someone there are better ways than trying to stage a road accident Anyone who thinks it was anything but a accident and that she was murdered by or on the orders of the Royal family needs their head examined. There has even been one idiot on here who claimed there was a land mine in the tunnel.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

YEARS AND YEARS AGO Royals might have had 'form'. But those days are long gone!! These stories are just conspiracy ... there is NOTHING to suggest this was other than a tragic accident. And who knows, if murder was planned this way, who they were after. Dodi's dad had enemies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.