Will skiing still be a sport in 2030? Also how much longer will the world last?

So I don't know much about global warming, but my step-brother (who often times is full of **** like he is high on drugs) says that skiing will no longer be a sport in 2030. Others said that is such BS and skiing will still be a sport by 2030. My step brother says that people are just saying that skiing will... show more So I don't know much about global warming, but my step-brother (who often times is full of **** like he is high on drugs) says that skiing will no longer be a sport in 2030. Others said that is such BS and skiing will still be a sport by 2030. My step brother says that people are just saying that skiing will still be a sport in 2030 because they don't want to admit it. So how much longer will skiing still be a sport for? Will it still be a sport by 2030?

Also my step brothers says the world will come to an end by like 2100 and people just dont wanna admit it.

Is either one of them true or likely to happen?