Does revving a 2003 ford f150 up to 5000 revvs right as the engine starts up hurt it?

Update: I obviously know that its bad for the truck, but I was just wondering if it hurt it or damaged it in any way because I was reaching for something in the back seat of my truck and my foot slipped on the floor and hit the gas, it revved up to about 5000 revs but i didn't really see it, it was in park so it was... show more I obviously know that its bad for the truck, but I was just wondering if it hurt it or damaged it in any way because I was reaching for something in the back seat of my truck and my foot slipped on the floor and hit the gas, it revved up to about 5000 revs but i didn't really see it, it was in park so it was not moving, i would never do this intentionally
Update 2: Also the truck has 61,000 miles and in good running condition, even after I hit the gas pedal so idk if it might cause something later?