I filed for unemployment and wanted to know my chances of getting it.?

I recently had a great job at a warehouse was making good money and unfortunately family trouble came soon after and now i have to take care of my grandmother 24/7 I worked less than a month and they had no leave options for me so quitting was my best option. I was just wondering for people who have done this... show more I recently had a great job at a warehouse was making good money and unfortunately family trouble came soon after and now i have to take care of my grandmother 24/7 I worked less than a month and they had no leave options for me so quitting was my best option. I was just wondering for people who have done this already how likely i am to get unemployment. Im young and never had to do this before im stressed out over money and what will happen so based on this how good are my chances. Im just trying to get peace of mind while all this is happening but i want to know what should i do. I cant apply for anything rn due to me having to take care of my grandma any advice at all did i even apply for the right thing? (I was making 12.25 an hour working 40 hr weeks)