German ball show?

Okay so a few years back while on holiday in Prague me and my partner ended watching a show, which I'm pretty sure was German. The contestants threw tennis balls at a larger ball, (maybe a basketball?) to win points. We want to find it on YouTube because honestly it was awesome but we cannot remember the name of the show!! We thought it was called Ball Ball but maybe we made that up as it seems very descriptive. Any help much appreciated!

Favorite Answer

I suppose it was a show event with the German entertainer Stefan Raab, called "TV Total BallBall Spezial" in 2012. Here is a picture and an article: http://www.presseportal.de/pm/25171/2356291

You won't find it on Youtube due to copyright reasons. I think it was a onetime show event. Stefan Raab often made similar fun and action shows like that, such as Autoball WM, Wok WM, Stock Car Crash Challenge, TV Total Turmspringen and especially his live game show "Schlag den Raab" (Beat Raab), where he competed against candidates in sports contests, puzzles, quizzes and various other challenges. In the end of 2015 he retired as a TV entertainer.

Source(s): Regards from Germany