My daughter won't share her American Girl dolls?

My daughter's two year old cousin came over for a visit the other day. She had her American Girl dolls on a shelf and the baby saw them. The two year old started to cry because she wanted to play with the pretty dolls. My daughter said no and that she wants to keep her dolls looking nice. We got into an... show more My daughter's two year old cousin came over for a visit the other day. She had her American Girl dolls on a shelf and the baby saw them. The two year old started to cry because she wanted to play with the pretty dolls. My daughter said no and that she wants to keep her dolls looking nice. We got into an argument and she got angry with me for wanting to "ruin" her dolls.

She should be sharing, right? Toys are meant to be shared. She of course says she spent a lot of money on everything and that it's HER collection.