Promotion from A1C to SrA in Air Force?

So I have been in the Air Force for about 2 and half years and I'm about to put SrA on. The thing is don't know exactly when that date is because I graduated basic training June 26 2015 and I sewed on A1C after I graduated Tech School on September 26 2015 as I am a 6 year enlistee. So I'm not sure if the 28 months TIG starts from when I graduated basic training or when I graduated Tech School. In vMPF it shows Date of Rank as June 26 2015 and the effective date as September 26 2015. Some people have told me it's from the DOR and some people have said the effective date. It's just really confusing cause it's either I put on SrA in October or in January. Please help :)

• AJ

You put it on when your chain of command tells you, you can put it on.

Its from date of rank