Do girls like shy and quiet guys?

I ask this because when I was 16, I knew these two girls who criticized me because I was shy and quiet and they thought I was anti-social and they said that if I don't change I won't get good with girls or have a girlfriend or get married or anything. I'm 26 now and I haven't really seen those two... show more I ask this because when I was 16, I knew these two girls who criticized me because I was shy and quiet and they thought I was anti-social and they said that if I don't change I won't get good with girls or have a girlfriend or get married or anything.

I'm 26 now and I haven't really seen those two girls since and I know it's stupid but I often think about what they said to me because I often wonder were they right about me because the truth is I've never been that successful with girls. I mean I used to think girls like shy and quiet guys like me (or at least that's what people say) but it seems I was wrong. It seems like girls prefer guys who are confident and outgoing.
1 answer 1