How do I stop being a loser with girls?

I'm 26 and I've only had one girlfriend in my life (but it didn't last long) and I'm still a virgin and most girls that I meet don't seem to be interested in me. I used to think getting a girlfriend would be easy for me because I was always told that I'm a nice and handsome guy and to get a girl to like me all I had to do was just be myself but it seems I was wrong unfortunately. I mean I don't even drink or smoke and I can be social when I want to be. People tell me that the right girl will come along eventually but sometimes I get tired of waiting for the right girl. I feel like I'll never meet the right girl or get married or start a family or anything. I don't know what I'm going to do because I feel like all other guys are being successful with girls while I'm failing with girls. Like one of my cousins and his girlfriend are now engaged and are getting married next year and my brother and his girlfriend are expecting their first baby.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

of course you are still a virgin. you have never been married silly

• Nic
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

This "the right girl will come" talk is horseshit. If we adopt an objective view of things, we can see that the right girl could be many. You could meet Mary and be happy, but you also could meet Joanne and be happy. You'd just choose to stick to the first one that appears— and that's fine, our goal is to be happy.

You see, what happens in life is that one person shows some interest towards another person, and a relationship grows from there. That's it. Sometimes we might get blindfolded by first impressions and call that 'love at first sight', but the process of getting along and maintaining a relationship is ultimately a conscious effort. The right girl" won't simply come to you; you'll choose her and then keep her.

It probably seems I'm digressing and not actually answering your question, but what I'm trying to say here is that 'being a loser with girls' is something your mind made up; it's fake. It's not that you're uninteresting; you just was not interesting to those few girls you met so far or didn't invest enough interest towards them.

What you need to do is to bump up your numbers—meet more girls! It's like buying lottery tickets. You don't buy just one and expect to win. You hope you do, but if you're an objective person—the type that puts 'right girl' and love mysticism bullshit aside—then you'll purchase more tickets to increase your chances.

Now, I'm not telling you to become a 'player'. I'm talking about math, numbers. You need exposure so they will notice you. Go out to parties, bars or wherever you find girls in your city, then engage in a conversation with them. That is the only way; the rest is movie stories.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I actually used to think just like you I'll never have a serious boyfriend how comes everyone else gets bf so easily what's wrong with me blah blah.But when I finally got bf it was fun for first few months then after I wish I stayed alone happy cause relationships are not easy unless you find that right person you really connect with.I think all about confidence tbh cause unattractive men sometimes get more girls than good looking men cause they come across more confident and out spoken.My advice is don't go looking but don't just wait if you like someone approach them see where it goes sometimes it can start from friendship and develop.Don't worry about being a virgin as well sometimes you regret it when lose it to wrong person trust me I know.Just be yourself don't change for no one and don't try to compete with anyone everyone goes at different paces in life no big deal.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The right girl will come eventually...just focus on yourself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Good guys rately get girls.

Women need to be sbused snd broken before they quit chasing players.

It's not your fault. They really are very very stupid.

In the end, you'll probably get to marry some washed up 30-something chick with a lot of shame and regret; she'll love you with all your heart forever, but it'll always be weird from her angle.

So just be a player and quit the longevity ambition. They don't deserve you, and you don't deserve loneliness.

Or maybe go online and date foreign women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.