How do I stop being a loser with girls?

I'm 26 and I've only had one girlfriend in my life (but it didn't last long) and I'm still a virgin and most girls that I meet don't seem to be interested in me. I used to think getting a girlfriend would be easy for me because I was always told that I'm a nice and handsome guy and to get a... show more I'm 26 and I've only had one girlfriend in my life (but it didn't last long) and I'm still a virgin and most girls that I meet don't seem to be interested in me. I used to think getting a girlfriend would be easy for me because I was always told that I'm a nice and handsome guy and to get a girl to like me all I had to do was just be myself but it seems I was wrong unfortunately. I mean I don't even drink or smoke and I can be social when I want to be. People tell me that the right girl will come along eventually but sometimes I get tired of waiting for the right girl. I feel like I'll never meet the right girl or get married or start a family or anything. I don't know what I'm going to do because I feel like all other guys are being successful with girls while I'm failing with girls. Like one of my cousins and his girlfriend are now engaged and are getting married next year and my brother and his girlfriend are expecting their first baby.
5 answers 5