What is the most beautiful thing you have seen in nature?

For me it was the total eclipse on August 21. We saw the moon's shadow on the mountains, then totality came. It was soooo surreal yet very real. The sun's corona was wispy and bright. Me and most of my family saw it. There were also stars visible but the sun was the most beautiful part.

Elaine, I want to see the northern lights and visiting the arctic is something I want to do :) Grundoon, I bet Niagara Falls is amazing. Starrysky, 25,000 meteors sounds awesome!

It is hard to choose a best answer, there are so many good ones...

Clouds in Monsoon.

Everything I see. Mike

Source(s): Logical in timber country.
  • ?

One of the most beautiful things in the sky is the Aurora Borealis. Those shimmering dancing curtains of greens, reds, blues lavenders is a sight to behold and sometimes you can hear them sing.

new born baby. As we all are part of nature

what shadow are you talking about, there's no shadow, only your imagination.

I live in Niagara Falls.....so beautiful

A double rainbow in the sky with the sky echoing with thunder and the glorious warm sun in the opposite direction.

Cheers!

pushes