Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 years ago

Other than Bill Clinton has the United States had any other terrific president in your lifetime???

Favorite Answer

That would be Bill who bombed a powdered milk factory to draw attention away from his domestic political problems, and went ahead with the execution of a mentally retarded guy because commuting the sentence would have been bad for his campaign in Arkansas?

I was born in 1957. So, Ike=yes JFK=Kinda LBJ=no Nixon=definitely not Ford=are you kidding? Jimmy Carter=sort of, but he inherited a pile of s**t from LBJ, Nixon, and Ford so large and smelly that no one appreciated him. Ronald W Reagan=grudgingly, yes George H W Bush=Yes!!! I know this will turn a lot of heads, but he presided over the collapse of the Soviet Union, and he did it in a manner which allowed Russia enough dignity to NOT nuke the rest of the world. William Jefferson Clinton=Yes George W Bush=no Barack Hussein O'Bama=I will have to abstain because he sent me a very nice unsolicited letter when he found out that she passed away. The letter was very thoughtful and had such an impact on me that I cannot be objective about him. I already liked his administration very much before he wrote me the letter. Donald J Trump=too early to tell, but he got off to a very bad start.

Yes. Burt none were Republican.

• Elaine

DDE yes

JFK yes

LBJ yes

Nixon no

Ford yes

Carter yes

Regan no

Bush Sr yes

Clinton yes

Bush Jr no

Obama yes

Trump no

Obama

dont care

presidents are worth as much to me as a fly on the window sill, course, probably the fly is worth more since its where i can see it

Nixon, no.

Ford, no.

Carter, yes.

Reagan, yes.

H. W. Bush, meh.

Clinton, yes.

W. Bush, no.

Obama, yes.

Trump, no, unless by "terrific" you also mean "terrible" and "terrifying".

• ?

Obama.