Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 years ago

Why people do black magic out of jealousy?

I notice most people do black magic in Africa or Gulf Countries like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon.....

These people who do black magic or envy are mostly uneducated or stupid people from my experience, since they don't make sense and they seem abnormal...

They seem obnoxious, stingy, and SELFISH AND wish bad for others.... They seem to be full of envy and for no reason..

A couple of them were in 50s, but how come it seems older people are more prone to black magic?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You answered your own question...Out of jealousy.

I know a guy who keeps a beard and "prays" 5 times a day...He also smokes cigarettes, does black magic on desserts and gives the desserts to his relatives.

• 2 years ago

Because they are uneducated so they make blsck magic due to bad environment and stupidity they make shirk sin.They do not it is haram in Islam

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, actually, most people don't do that. You need to see a psychiatrist.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Shaytan doesn't care about kafirs (for the most part) because he already knows they're doomed, he does care about the Ummah though and will do anything he can to cause divisions, enmity, deviance's, etc; anything to move people away from Islam (sharia law) and towards disunity.

People who interpret Islam on their own whims and desires are pawns of Shaytan, may Allah curse him. Black magic is just one of the things such pawns engage in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.