Programming a video sharing site like Youtube?

What are the chances of it becoming like Youtube?
Update: What if i told you i have that "hook" store somewhere in my main computer? ...

Now what would the chances be?
Update 2: What if i could even use that "hook" on other software i could create. Like maybe another Social Website like Facebook or Twitter or Snapchat. Yeah i could even use that "hook" on Theaters.
Update 3: Imagine the fortune i would have. Yes ... i am not lying. I have the software and source code. I created it all by myself. Problem is i don't know where to even start. I know i would need investors. Then i would need to settle out somewhere. I live in Texas but i want to move out to California. Yeah. To where... show more Imagine the fortune i would have. Yes ... i am not lying. I have the software and source code. I created it all by myself.

Problem is i don't know where to even start. I know i would need investors. Then i would need to settle out somewhere. I live in Texas but i want to move out to California. Yeah. To where every Tech company goes. Silicon Valley. Wonder if Facebook or Google will come down chasing me. You know. To buy my software. I don't want to sell it. I want to use it and make it grow.
Update 4: I could even use it on Holograms.

...

0_0 ... i could make it to be the richest man in the world.

They probably know already. Or the Illumanti. Knows. They send me a message on my email. I never share my personal email. THEY SOMEHOW send me an email.

They know it could be worth Trillions of dollars.
Update 5: I don't want the fame i just want the money and the company i am simple man.