Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why do liberals condone the violence of Antifa and make excuses, justifications, and deflections for them?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a black man and even I know that Antifa is an Anarchist organization so liberals naturally support it. Liberals condone anything that is anti-American and always have.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You are supposed to rejoice because the Natzis shoot your children in the back and get away with it??

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Most people on the Left support the violence of their BLM and Antifa terrorist pals. Formally Declare Antifa a Terrorist Group: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally...

• 3 years ago

Well, that is interesting, but here's the thing. NO ONE supports the KKK. Not the left or any Republicans. We do not support or condone ANYTHING that the Klan and white supremists do, believe or stand for. But the left DOES support ANTIFA and BLM. The President of the United States even invited BLM to the White House to commend them for their efforts and effectiveness even after the murder of half a dozen cops. He then sat with them and helped them organize for future efforts as several American communities were still smoking and in ruin.

THAT, to me, is the real difference and undermines any façade of outrage on the left.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nosmo
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I guess the same reason regressives do the same when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

• 3 years ago

I don't. When they use violent tactics it is self defeating to their stated aims. If we lived in a truly fascist state then violence would be justified. It has no place in a conflict of ideas. Silent protest or mocking would be a much more effective way to fight the ideas of the pin headed Nazis, KKKer, White Supremacists, etc.

• Lv 7
    3 years ago

Cuz they are beating up actual f*cking Nazis? I mean, we can get squeamish all we want, but aren't we losing sight of the fact that they are beating on Klansman and Neo-Nazis?

• 3 years ago

What happened, Libby? Did your previous account get deleted so you had to start a new one? How many has that been now?

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Nope. Violence is violence.

I would say more but you would accuse me of deflections.

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I don't know anybody In that group bro..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.