Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why do liberals condone the violence of Antifa and make excuses, justifications, and deflections for them?

Favorite Answer

I am a black man and even I know that Antifa is an Anarchist organization so liberals naturally support it. Liberals condone anything that is anti-American and always have.

• Marduk

You are supposed to rejoice because the Natzis shoot your children in the back and get away with it??

• ?

Most people on the Left support the violence of their BLM and Antifa terrorist pals. Formally Declare Antifa a Terrorist Group: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally...

Well, that is interesting, but here's the thing. NO ONE supports the KKK. Not the left or any Republicans. We do not support or condone ANYTHING that the Klan and white supremists do, believe or stand for. But the left DOES support ANTIFA and BLM. The President of the United States even invited BLM to the White House to commend them for their efforts and effectiveness even after the murder of half a dozen cops. He then sat with them and helped them organize for future efforts as several American communities were still smoking and in ruin.

THAT, to me, is the real difference and undermines any façade of outrage on the left.

• Nosmo

I guess the same reason regressives do the same when a cop kills an unarmed citizen.

I don't. When they use violent tactics it is self defeating to their stated aims. If we lived in a truly fascist state then violence would be justified. It has no place in a conflict of ideas. Silent protest or mocking would be a much more effective way to fight the ideas of the pin headed Nazis, KKKer, White Supremacists, etc.

• Lv 7

Cuz they are beating up actual f*cking Nazis? I mean, we can get squeamish all we want, but aren't we losing sight of the fact that they are beating on Klansman and Neo-Nazis?

What happened, Libby? Did your previous account get deleted so you had to start a new one? How many has that been now?

• Rayal

Nope. Violence is violence.

I would say more but you would accuse me of deflections.

• Jeff

I don't know anybody In that group bro..