Should I tell him I cheated?

We ve been dating for a month. The first week we went out I saw my ex. We had only just broken up, and I still wasn t over and had hope that he would want to be with me. That was the biggest mistake because we ended up having sex with him and he told me he didn t want to be with me all in the same night. So flash... show more We ve been dating for a month. The first week we went out I saw my ex. We had only just broken up, and I still wasn t over and had hope that he would want to be with me. That was the biggest mistake because we ended up having sex with him and he told me he didn t want to be with me all in the same night. So flash forward to now, I am feeling so guilty about not telling my current boyfriend. I stopped all contact with my ex since that night and have never cheated before so I know that I won t do it again. I m afraid to tell him because it s so early in our relationship and we are getting so close that I don t want to lose him. I really have no clue what to do, telling him and not tellin him both have pros and cons.
73 answers 73