How do I stop being a failure with girls?

I used to think getting a girlfriend would be easy for me because I was always told I'm a handsome guy and I thought to get girls to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But it seems like I was wrong because I'm 26 and I've only had one girlfriend in my life and most girls that I meet are... show more I used to think getting a girlfriend would be easy for me because I was always told I'm a handsome guy and I thought to get girls to like me all I had to do was just be myself. But it seems like I was wrong because I'm 26 and I've only had one girlfriend in my life and most girls that I meet are stuck-up and don't seem to be interested in me at all. I mean why can't girls be happy, lively and easy to get along with instead of being so stuck-up? I don't know what I'm going to do because I feel like I'll never meet the right girl or get married or start a family or anything. And I also feel like all other guys are being successful with girls while I'm not. Like one of my cousins got engaged to his girlfriend and are getting married next year and my brother and his girlfriend are now having their first baby.
5 answers 5