RHH : What do you guys think about the new Gucci Mane single "I Get The Bag" ft. Migos (Link Inside) ? + (B.Qs)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo14xGYwWd4

Youtube thumbnail

B.Q 1: Did you guys saw the 1 round promo (trailer) for the battle between Dizaster and Hollow Da Don ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-mF45hO2XY

Youtube thumbnail

Okay I know there are no battle rap fans here except Adam but y'all may watch the promo and lemme know what do you think ?

Btw Adam who do you think is winning this one my pick is obviously Hollow (G.O.A.T).

B.Q 2 : Random comparisons

# Flower Boy by Tyler vs The Autobiography by Vic Mensa

# Shine by Wale vs Ether by B.O.B

# Gucci Mane vs Jeezy

# Kanye West vs Ghostface Killah

# RZA vs Madlib

Favorite Answer

It's a banger, but it sounds just like every other song from Migos and Gucci. 4-5 years ago I would've been all over it, but Gucci is one of those rappers I've pretty much outgrown.

BQ: Nope

BQ2:

1. Flower Boy

2. Ether

3. I don't really care for either of these guys as rappers anymore, but back when I was into them I definitely would've said Gucci. Jeezy is probably better lyrically, but in terms of beats, discography and replay value I'd say Gucci, since the beats are the main reason I'd listen to these guys. Gucci has a good number of projects from back in the day that I can bump, where as Jeezy only has 1 or 2 that I like a lot and Jeezy's voice and ad-libs annoy the hell out of me.

4. Disrespectful asf to one of the best rappers ever from one of the greatest hip hop groups of all time. Ghostface wrote his own lyrics and is one of the most lyrical rappers ever. Kanye's talents are in beat making, he's very average as a lyricist IMO and I've heard from numerous sources that Ye had ghostwriters so I believe it. Not a close comparison at all and besides these guys have totally different styles so it's unfair for Kanye. Kanye's more comparable to someone like Drake or Kendrick.

5. RZA