How do you come to terms with how Britain has changed because of migration?

i live in manchester and i cannot get over how my area has changed because of mass immigration? there is many middle eastern, africans here now....many non whites....im not sure where the white british people have gone? but now it feels very alien to me....and not like home anymore? i can't adjust to the... show more i live in manchester and i cannot get over how my area has changed because of mass immigration?

there is many middle eastern, africans here now....many non whites....im not sure where the white british people have gone?

but now it feels very alien to me....and not like home anymore? i can't adjust to the change.

i'm not able to just move away because i live in a council flat on benefits.

so im not sure what im going to do? i was born in the mid 70's, and hope im dead before it gets worse......i really feel nostalgic and miss the past, how Britain used to be.