Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 years ago

Should I get clothes or a sewing machine?

I really want these clothes from hot topic, but I also want a sewing machine. I have enough money for both, but i REALLY want both. I'm starting school soon and I want clothes. My mum and I already went shopping for school supplies, clothes ect. I don't want to make her spend more money on me. But I also want a sewing machine so I can make my own clothes. Please help.

You can always get a sewing machine and attempt to make the same clothes using similar patterns. Check out hobby lobby coupons and you may be able to get such a good deal on a sewing machine that you are able to afford both the machine and clothes

If I were you, I would get the sewing machine, because if you make your own clothes then they will be original and nobody else will have them.

Convincing your mom for the machine would be good, and she could use it too, like to make curtains or mend clothes or whatever.

Hope I helped!