My girlfriend is pregnant what do I do?!!?

I m 20 years old and my girlfriend is 22 we ve been together for a couple years now and have been having unprotected sex. So of course she finally ended up getting pregnant. We knew it was a possibility but we didn t care we d get lost in the moment. But ever since she told me she was pregnant I ve been full of... show more I m 20 years old and my girlfriend is 22 we ve been together for a couple years now and have been having unprotected sex. So of course she finally ended up getting pregnant. We knew it was a possibility but we didn t care we d get lost in the moment. But ever since she told me she was pregnant I ve been full of anxiety. I can barely eat, sleep, or function at all, it s all I can think about. I don t have a great job and nether does she we both make decent money but not the best. I m excited but also scared out of my mind I don t know what to do. I start to panic whenever I think about it to much. I m just lost i can t think straight anymore. How can I get a hold of myself when I don t do good with stress.
13 answers 13