Why is the department of education so stupid?

So unfortunately my fafsa was selected for verification by the department of education, what a pain in the a$$. So i brought in my parents amended tax return, then they want the tax return transcript then they want the account transcript, now their dumbasses want the original tax return. Like HELLO the amended tax... show more So unfortunately my fafsa was selected for verification by the department of education, what a pain in the a$$. So i brought in my parents amended tax return, then they want the tax return transcript then they want the account transcript, now their dumbasses want the original tax return. Like HELLO the amended tax return says everything. My schools financial aid office and department of education requesting all this extra **** is like a high school student asking the teacher to explain 2+2 like theres nothing to explain its common sense everybody knows 2+2=4. My parents threw away the original tax return, cuz the tax return was amended again amended, the original doesnt mean anything thats why its amended. Whats the financial aid office going to ask for next? A signature from the president of the United States? Do they Jesus to sign my fafsa? Ive never met such a retarded group of people in my life. I get theres special ed but the department of education is acting special by selecting random students fafsas. I mean selecting fafsas for verification is retarded and its a waste of time. If I was head of the department of education I would stop fafsa verification to make everybodies life easier
4 answers 4