How do i tell my friend with benefits im pregnant with his child?

I missed a couple pills last month, didn t think anything of it because i ve missed pills before and nothing happened but i skipped my bleed and have taken 14 pregnancy tests, all are positive (im 21, hes 23) we ve known each other a few years but hes alway been very private about his home life. i know he doesnt... show more I missed a couple pills last month, didn t think anything of it because i ve missed pills before and nothing happened but i skipped my bleed and have taken 14 pregnancy tests, all are positive (im 21, hes 23)

we ve known each other a few years but hes alway been very private about his home life. i know he doesnt ever want children but i cannot go through an abortion so im keeping the baby.

i know he needs to know and please don t go on that you shouldn t eveen have sex or whatever, just want to know how i can tell him. i am already preparing to be a single mom so whether he chooses to be involved or not, i wont be going for childsupport, its more just how to let him know?
20 answers 20