Can you tell me the name of these books?

I was reading these books about an older woman. It starts out with her being bored with retirement. She is a widow. With at least 2 grown children. She decides to apply to either the FBI or the CIA can't remember which and SHE GETS ACCEPTED MOSTLY because of a case of mistaken identity. The rest of the book series is her going on assignments for whichever organization it was. BY THE BY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you haven't read it already. I want to know the name of the books and/or the author PLEASE and THANK YOU

The Mrs. Pollifax series by Dorothy Gilman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Pollifax

"Mrs. Emily Pollifax is the heroine of a series of spy-mystery novels by Dorothy Gilman. Mrs. Pollifax is a widow and senior citizen who decides one day to leave her comfortable apartment in New Brunswick, New Jersey and join the CIA. Through an initial misunderstanding, Mrs. Pollifax is given a simple courier assignment by Operations Chief, Mr. Carstairs, and her ensuing adventure leads her to a career in espionage."

• Spike

Sorry don't know the novel(s). but for sure I know it not form any of these authors.

Tom Clancy

John Le Carre

Larry Bond

Amy Tan

Lisa See

Richard Russo

David Ignatius

Frederick Forsyth

Jack Higgins

Jennifer Weiner

Kristin Hannah

Piers Anthony

Anne McCaffrey

Robert Littell

• Tina

Try Booksleuth on the ABE site.

difficult to say