Feedback/suggestions for a score I'm working on?

I just started a score about a man finding an island. Here's the story. A man finds a beautiful and majestic island. He begins exploring it, hiking through the forests. Everything is pleasant and he's very curious. He starts to lose confidence about the island being great. He then sees another part of the... show more I just started a score about a man finding an island. Here's the story.
A man finds a beautiful and majestic island. He begins exploring it, hiking through the forests. Everything is pleasant and he's very curious. He starts to lose confidence about the island being great. He then sees another part of the island, and his wonder begins filling up. He finds several tigers, which start growling at him. His heart drops as they get up and begin walking towards him. The man starts running along the river as the tigers chase him and birds follow. Suddenly, he sees a waterfall! The tigers are about to get him, as he jumps down the long rush of water. He swims to the shore and begins exploring again. He has very little confidence and fear is beginning to swell inside him.

This is all I have so far. Let me know what you think!

Here's the link to the score:

https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/caabdcf15196e23a72b25787facc3ccb4c62a7bd
Update: I'm only twelve, so it won't be the best.
1 answer 1