Do you think my appeal for financial aide will be accepted if I tell them I was bullied?

Update: I wrote my appeal about how my roommate was bullying me and that I requested to get out of the dorm but was kept in my dorm til 5 wks before the school year was over despite my attempts and phone calls requesting to be moved. Because my roommate was constantly disturbing me, and I did great fall quarter before my... show more I wrote my appeal about how my roommate was bullying me and that I requested to get out of the dorm but was kept in my dorm til 5 wks before the school year was over despite my attempts and phone calls requesting to be moved. Because my roommate was constantly disturbing me, and I did great fall quarter before my roommate started to harass me. is this good enough excuse? it's a bit hard to proove but i have some old emails of documentation that i sought out help.i failed 2 classes :(
Update 2: i have f.a. suspension. My appeal is about how my roommate was bullying me and that I requested to get out of the dorm but was kept in my dorm til 5 wks before the school year was over despite my attempts and phone calls requesting to be moved. Because my roommate was constantly disturbing me, and I did great fall... show more i have f.a. suspension. My appeal is about how my roommate was bullying me and that I requested to get out of the dorm but was kept in my dorm til 5 wks before the school year was over despite my attempts and phone calls requesting to be moved. Because my roommate was constantly disturbing me, and I did great fall quarter before my roommate started to harass me. is this good enough excuse? it's a bit hard to prove but i have some old emails that i sought out help.i failed 2 classes