Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 years ago

What if spouses want different things in Jannah?

Like in jannah I want to live in Lebanon with my family and go to carnivals and horses and family but my husband would rather not have a pet horse and he doesn't like my family.. How is this going to work?

Favorite Answer

In Jannah there will not be any conflict of interest between you and your husband.

For example, if you want to meet someone in Jannah at any time, Allah ta'ala will put that same desire in the person you want to meet and then you will both meet. Conflicts of interest are negative things that are only present in this life and there is nothing negative in Jannah.

You and your husband will desire what you both earn, so work hard and increase your bounty in Jannah.

There is no sex in heaven.

People get what they like in heaven and there will be no jealousy. Just happiness.

The spouses can do everything which are prepared by Allah in heaven for happy living in Jannah