How do I get my phone to show the of the name of the artist and album?

sometime ago I downloaded the clean version of the black parade album from my chemical romance off iTunes on my Samsung phone, and have been meaning to change it ever since. now I deleted the album off the phone and tried to download the explicit version of it, and no matter how I tried it saying the album is... show more sometime ago I downloaded the clean version of the black parade album from my chemical romance off iTunes on my Samsung phone, and have been meaning to change it ever since. now I deleted the album off the phone and tried to download the explicit version of it, and no matter how I tried it saying the album is "new folder" and the artist is "unknown" can someone help me
Update: also I upload it to my phone the same way I always do that is create a new folderand drag and drop the songs onto the folder and drag and drop the folder onto the phone if this information helps?