How should i reply to my boyfriends dumb argument?

I am a 30 year old woman, who is 6'6 weighing 260, and been vegan for 10 years. My boyfriend is 24 5'10 180 pounds very muscular and a heavy meateater. Me and him love working out together. What we disagree on is diet. He argues that even though I am much taller and heavier than him, he is much stronger,... show more I am a 30 year old woman, who is 6'6 weighing 260, and been vegan for 10 years. My boyfriend is 24 5'10 180 pounds very muscular and a heavy meateater. Me and him love working out together. What we disagree on is diet. He argues that even though I am much taller and heavier than him, he is much stronger, therefore meat eating is better.

I run 9 minute mile, bench 155, squat 245, My Bf runs a 6 minute mile, benches 365, squats 515. Of course he is stronger than me hes a man, im a woman. This is not a hostile argument, we love eachother just teasing, but its so annoying and stupid.