How to get rid of Poppy Seed Ticks in Home?

These ticks are very very small. You can barely even see them. The name kind of gives you a description on how they would look if u saw them. They can look as small as a dot of black pepper. Need to get rid of them asap. They're very annoying and they do bite. They're known as "The Devils Spawn"... show more These ticks are very very small. You can barely even see them. The name kind of gives you a description on how they would look if u saw them. They can look as small as a dot of black pepper. Need to get rid of them asap. They're very annoying and they do bite. They're known as "The Devils Spawn" that's how you feel living with these things. Feels like hell. Not even lying. Please if anyone has any clue as to how to remove them once and for all please let me know. They're becoming an epidemic. They're everywhere. I've tried buying mint, I used Vick's, I've tried soap and water in little jars to try and collect the same way you would do with gnats. I've seen some posts about these annoying insects but I've tried everything I can possibly do and can't seem to find a way to remove them from my home. If anyone has had this problem and found a way to get rid of them please, please respond to this thread and tell me what to do.
2 answers 2