I wasn't born with scoliosis. It was diagnosed at 19 years. Did I get it in puberty?

Hi, I'm 20 now and have a 25° S curve scoliosis. My mom said I grew like 10 cm in one week. Did it develop because of my growth in puberty? I am about 1.8 m tall. Thing is, from 16 to 18 I lost weight and was only weighing 55 kg as a male. I lost weight because of psychosis and anxiety and I couldnt eat in... show more Hi, I'm 20 now and have a 25° S curve scoliosis. My mom said I grew like 10 cm in one week. Did it develop because of my growth in puberty? I am about 1.8 m tall.

Thing is, from 16 to 18 I lost weight and was only weighing 55 kg as a male. I lost weight because of psychosis and anxiety and I couldnt eat in school and was very stressed at home to eat. So there might have been poor nutrition but Im not sure.

Did that worsen or cause my scoliosis? Or is there no way this could have worsened or caused my scoliosis? If it did, then its my fault for not eating properly.. ;(

Or is it just all in my genes? Someone in my family mightve had scoliosis, my mother isnt sure. But I dont think my mother has scoliosis even tho she says she might have it but didnt do a check. To cheer me up.

At 19 years I gained weight fast now im 20 and its fine. So was scoliosis my fault? Did I worsen it any bit or cause it? I'd appreciate many answers, thank you.