Am I trans?

Lately, I've been feeling like a guy. I've wanted a male body, I've been looking up FtM surgery's, and I've just been feeling like a male, like I'm just in the wrong body. But before a few days ago, I felt like I was fine. Like my body was perfect, and that my whole girly curvy whatever the... show more Lately, I've been feeling like a guy. I've wanted a male body, I've been looking up FtM surgery's, and I've just been feeling like a male, like I'm just in the wrong body.
But before a few days ago, I felt like I was fine. Like my body was perfect, and that my whole girly curvy whatever the hell is fine.
But I still like makeup and dressing up, but I feel like a male.
My parents don't accept transgenders, though, so I'm not sure I would even want to accept that I'm trans.
I'm fourteen, by the way, and I've felt like this before when I was younger.
When I look at my body and look at my breasts I feel a sort of empty feeling inside, and I feel like I'm missing something.
But when I thought, "Maybe I'm a guy," I felt full again, like I was actually real.
And I've had depression for a little while, but at the thought of being a guy I felt happy for the first time in a long time, and I felt great.
So am I trans?