I have three questions about the internet and missile technology. Please read below.?

1) In future (say 2050) will satellite based internet replace landline based internet? 2) If in future (say 2050) internet is provided only via satellite, can countries like USA or Russia have the missile technology to destroy enemy satellites that broadcast internet? 3) What will be the consequences if in future... show more 1) In future (say 2050) will satellite based internet replace landline based internet?
2) If in future (say 2050) internet is provided only via satellite, can countries like USA or Russia have the missile technology to destroy enemy satellites that broadcast internet?
3) What will be the consequences if in future (2050) one country destroys its enemy country's satellites that broadcast internet? Will that country's economy suffer?
Please note that I don't want any replies to my questions from India or Indians. Most often they are ill informed or arrogant or both?