My mom barely eats?

my mom is barely eating cause she wants to lose weight. she's 40 years old and she's only eating breakfast and a small dinner. throughout the day, she says she's not hungry and doesn't even eat lunch. she has gotten thinner in the last month and every time i talk about she gets frustrated with me,... show more my mom is barely eating cause she wants to lose weight. she's 40 years old and she's only eating breakfast and a small dinner. throughout the day, she says she's not hungry and doesn't even eat lunch. she has gotten thinner in the last month and every time i talk about she gets frustrated with me, and tells me to stop being mean to her. and my sister tells me to stop being annoying. can no one see that this is unhealthy?? anyways, im a teenager who has had a lot of body confident issues and it's just so triggering and frustrating. especially cause i'm just starting to accept me and being healthy and now i wanna starve. and im not gonna tell her that, but i have told her that she was being a bad role model on her teenage daughters and that she's not behaving like a responsible adult. she won't listen to me though. she says she's "not hungry and fine" and then she gets mad. anyways, today i told her, "fine. if it's so healthy then i'm going to eat only when you eat." and she said, "no because you're skinny." and i said, "you're skinny too!" and then she told me to stop and got angry again. and then, i said, "starting tomorrow ill only eat what you eat." and then she said she "talked to her doctor" and that it was "healthy." anyways. the convo ended after that and now we are mad at each other. it just pisses me off. how could she do this knowing she has two teen daughters?? wtf?? thats a HORRIBLE influence. and i dont want her to die.
15 answers 15