Should I adopt another kitten?

I already own a male cat and his name is Ally; the only times Ally ever interacted with another cat was before I neutered him and when he interacted with the female cat he was always trying to mate with her so I couldn't keep the cat because he was constantly harassing her, so this is why I don't know if I... show more I already own a male cat and his name is Ally; the only times Ally ever interacted with another cat was before I neutered him and when he interacted with the female cat he was always trying to mate with her so I couldn't keep the cat because he was constantly harassing her, so this is why I don't know if I should get another cat. Ally has already been neutered so I don't know if he will be the same way now, I don't want to try and adopt a cat if he will just act territorial the entire time. I guess I could adopt a cat and see how he reacts maybe give them time to adjust to one another but I don't want to get a cat just so they won't get along, I don't know if maybe he will get along with the cat if it's a kitten so if anyone has advice on this situation please help me:)
Update: *UPDATE* So I got a kitten her name is Mariella. My cat is chasing her around and will now and then bite her softly but I think he is just trying to show dominance. He is also playing around a lot with her so we didn't need to separate them. Other then that I feel like they are getting along well and I... show more *UPDATE*
So I got a kitten her name is Mariella. My cat is chasing her around and will now and then bite her softly but I think he is just trying to show dominance. He is also playing around a lot with her so we didn't need to separate them. Other then that I feel like they are getting along well and I won't be needing to give her back to the shelter. Thank you all for all the advice I'm very grateful this was a very hard decision for me and you all made it better:)