Can you answer my questions in regards to Ann Arbor , MI tourism?

The lowest hotel price I could find was $60 per night. at Motel6 . So my hotel is booked . Though is there anything cheaper than this ?

I will be in Ann Arbor for a few days and I am looking for good dining places . I like all u can eat buffets.

Also I will be checking out the Aut Bar , because I like drinking and nightlife.

I will be using public transportation while there .

How can I budget while there , and how much money can I expect to spend daily on food and alcoholic beverages ( beer only)?

Favorite Answer

Motel 6 is usually the cheapest hotel. You might look on AirB&B to see if someone is renting a room in their house for less.