In order to to make a product that competes with Fitbit, what kind of engineers and programmers would i need to find?

I know how a fitness band works, i have the concept design laid out, i have a list of parts i need. but who would i need to actually create the product for me? for example, a computer engineer, an electronic engineer, a programmer, etc. if its possible can you be specific? i also have a design for an app that... show more I know how a fitness band works, i have the concept design laid out, i have a list of parts i need. but who would i need to actually create the product for me?

for example, a computer engineer, an electronic engineer, a programmer, etc. if its possible can you be specific?

i also have a design for an app that works with the band, but don't kow how to create the actual app.
1 answer 1