Cat wound infection?

Hello guys! My cat Moe recently came home on wednesday with a deep wound and he went under to get stitches and a drain. However, the day after surgery he got a high fever and after a few days the fever went lower to a safer level which is when I took him home. The drain was removed today but the vet says he has a... show more Hello guys! My cat Moe recently came home on wednesday with a deep wound and he went under to get stitches and a drain. However, the day after surgery he got a high fever and after a few days the fever went lower to a safer level which is when I took him home. The drain was removed today but the vet says he has a fever still. He isn't eating or drinking much. Antibiotics were also given wednesday. He's usually a very active boy but he's been really lethargic. Is this normal for a cat thats been recently out of surgery?
Update: Hey guys, So he's eating a little bit now. I think he wasn't eat as much earlier cause the cone of shame was blocking the access of his mouth unless it was at a certain angle. He's moving around a bit more but still has a low fever. Vet said that we just wanna watch him for a few days to see if theres... show more Hey guys,
So he's eating a little bit now. I think he wasn't eat as much earlier cause the cone of shame was blocking the access of his mouth unless it was at a certain angle. He's moving around a bit more but still has a low fever. Vet said that we just wanna watch him for a few days to see if theres any improvement. I'm still worried as ever though. Thanks for your comments!