Does anyone care about TNA anymore?

I certainly don't. The only reason I watching it in 2009 is because WWE (ive been with WWE since 1998) went pg, but after 2014 TNA went pg and has a no blood policy, no more blading, just random matches with boring storylines so I stopped watching, my last show was Lockdown 2014, filled with washed up guys like... show more I certainly don't. The only reason I watching it in 2009 is because WWE (ive been with WWE since 1998) went pg, but after 2014 TNA went pg and has a no blood policy, no more blading, just random matches with boring storylines so I stopped watching, my last show was Lockdown 2014, filled with washed up guys like MVP and Bully Ray and a terrible story involving Dixie. Now my TNA favs like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles are in WWE since 2016 and WWE have great new talents and wrestling in NXT. So why should I or anyone else bother to care about a garbage like TNA anymore? No one cares about TNA, even ROH is better (actually comparing TNA to ROH is comparing garbage to gold)! There are 100s of good substitutes to WWE, but TNA is not one of them, and today TNA sucks, plain and simple.
Update: Also Ive found nout TNA recently recruited one of my least favorite WWE guy, Hornswoggle who had I always hated for ruining the value of the original cruiserweight title and have some of the crappiestt pg segments in WWE. How low could TNA get? TNA is pathetic junkyard!
Update 2: TNA is perfect for midget losers like Hornswoggle!