Windows 10 Update kinda broke my computer?

So i got a update thing for my windows 10 computer, obviously i restarted it and now nothing is working properly. It says i m not connected to internet, my sound is off, and my desktop background changed to some black thing with words "Safe Mode" in the corners. Should I restart again? Shut down for a... show more So i got a update thing for my windows 10 computer, obviously i restarted it and now nothing is working properly.

It says i m not connected to internet, my sound is off, and my desktop background changed to some black thing with words "Safe Mode" in the corners.
Should I restart again? Shut down for a few minutes and turn back on? Please help asap.
Update: a
Update 2: Edit 1: Shut it down for a few minutes, now i'm turning it back on
Update 3: Edit 2: I realized it wasn't the update, but since my cortana wasn't working, I think i pressed boot up on safe mode. I have it fixed now, so thanks for everyone that helped !